Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Hot Buy on Corner Punches

One thing I love is a good deal!  Today while shopping at Jo-Ann fabric and craft store  I came across a hot buy on corner punches.  A select few Fiskars brand corner punches were marked on clearance.  The normal retail price is $9.99, the clearance tag was marked $4.97 but when I checked out the price came up $2.97.  I bought three punches for less than I could buy one at regular price.  These punches will be great tools to add detail to card making projects.  As far as I can tell this is in store merchandise.  I looked on their website and didn't find the punches purchased. 

Corner punches purchased:
  • Budding Flower, #01-005479
  • Multiple Circles, #01-005489
  • Three Petals, #01-005488
Adding tools to your stash can be costly.  Finding a hot buy on corner punches really helps with the card making budget.  Check back to find out how I use the new punches in a card design. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊