Monday, August 20, 2012

The Smallest Things Card

It's time for another Mojo Monday sketch challenge. This smallest things card reflects my desire for fall to arrive. I love fall colors, the colors of the changing leaves and the mums in my garden. Oh, and the smell of pumpkin bread in the oven, yum! There is thirty-three days until the official start of fall but in my craft room fall has already arrived. Enjoy!

The Smallest Things Card Supplies: Ivory card stock, patterned paper by Creative Imaginations (Samantha Walker design), burnt orange dot by Bo Bunny, chocolate card stock, sentiment stamp by Verve Stamps (smallest things, VS-PJ052), classic stampin' pad in early espresso by Stampin' Up!, real estate punch by EK Success, butterfly stamp and punch by Martha Stewart Crafts, decorative border b SEI, and stampin' dimensionals.

4 comments:

  1. Oooh, I just love the colours you've used here, Andrea. Bursting with autumnal promise. I hear your desire for fall. Just about had it with this summer heat. Time to cool off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely card - the sentiment says it all! You are always so creative!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Card! I love the colors! Just stopping by to see what others did on the Mojo Monday challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊