Saturday, September 1, 2012

Simple Things Card

It's hard to believe that September first is here. I really don't know where August went. Nothing eventful happened and our weather here in Oklahoma was decent compared to the awful July we had. Moving onward and getting closer to the holidays, I guess it's time to start Christmas shopping! There is 114 shopping days left, just in case you wanted to know. My motto this year is to keep things simple.
 
Okay, enough of my rambling..... onto the card. This Simple Things Card was made using this weeks Freshly Made Sketch by Lesly Croghan. I really love the classic simplicity of this sketch. I know I will be using it again.
 
Simple Things Card Supplies:
  • Paper: Very vanilla cardstock by Stampin' Up!, designer paper pad by My Mind's Eye (So Sophie Graceful, #SSG6X6), and Latte matstack by DCWV (MS-003-00039).
  • Stamps: Time to Enjoy stamp by Hero Arts (F1843).
  • Inks: Smokey Plum by Close to my Heart.
  • Other Stuff: Corner punch by Creative Memories, flourish cut with Cricut machine, paper flowers  and yellow gemstone by The Paper Studio, and stampin' dimensionals.

          

7 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! Love the patterned papers you used, the flower and the stamp! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Andrea. What a beautiful card. I love the papers and design. Your verse is absolutely gorgeous, very special.
    Love Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty papers and colors. I love the flower and the sentiment. Very well done! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Andrea! Beautiful card! I love that sentiment! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this Andrea. The colour of the flowers and the papers work well together. I am so happy you liked me sketch! Thank you! Thank you for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!
    Smiles,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  6. The colors are perfect and so restful for the sentiment. Very nice card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card! Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊