Friday, September 21, 2012

White Season's Greetings Card

Good afternoon! I took this weeks challenge at CASology and created a WHITE card. I have to say this is a first for me and I'm not sure how I feel about the results. I enhanced this White Season's Greeting Card by using vellum and white glitter paper cut with the Cricut machine. I used the Christmas/Noel Cricut cartridge for the snowflakes and Season's Greetings sentiment. I do think this card is prettier in person. The white sparkle of the glitter paper doesn't really show in the photo.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and enjoy your day!

7 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I can imagine it's even better with all the sparkle! Thanks so much for playing along with CASology's White Cue Card this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic! You are very talented and creative! I love it! And I'm a new follower via gfc

    Yours Truly,
    aubzie
    Hope you can follow me at Aubzielation and Party Prints & Pieces

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card - I hope you'll link up again at 52 Card Pickup this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/09/52-card-pickup-week-38.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous white on white christmas card! thanks for playing along with CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely white on white, such pretty snowflakes. Thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This challenge was a first for me too Andrea - I think it's lovely in it's simplicity and design (and isn't that what CASology is all about?!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very dramatic and lovely for an all white card. You did a great job with this challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊