Wednesday, December 26, 2012

After Christmas Thank You Card

 
After all the presents are opened and the excitement fades away, what is left to do? Make After Christmas Thank You Cards!!! One of the things my mother taught me was you should always send a thank you card when you are given a gift. Now that I make my own cards I enjoy sending them even more.  For this Christmas Thank You Card I've kept the design really simple but I used a gold swirl foil paper by The Paper Studio to add a touch of elegance. I've layered two butterfly punches to add detail and stamped the sentiment with a gold pigment ink. Thanks for stopping by my blog!
 
This Christmas Thank You Card is entered into the following challenges:

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful thank you card!
    Thanks for joining us at CFAS!
    Jani x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card, I love your colours, fantastic embossing and such sweet details.

    hugs
    Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joining us with the Simon Says Stamp challenge and best wishes for the New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card! Great butterfly! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have several of this type of cards to make....yours is lovely! Thank you for joining us at THE PAPER SHELTER CHALLENGE! Good luck on winning, remember if you use a TPS prize your winnings increase and their images are fabulous! Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for joining us this time for our RED GREEN and SPARKLY Challenge at
    Crafting for all Seasons .
    Your card is fabulous , I wish you a Happy New Year Good Luck Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊