Monday, October 14, 2013

Trick or Treat Halloween Card

Hello! The days keep passing by and I still have a few Halloween cards to make. So tonight I sat down and made this Trick or Treat Halloween Card. I tried to keep this card masculine to play along at Cards for Men. I'm hoping it's masculine enough. My hubby said it was cool but sometimes it's hard to know if he is just saying that, or if he really means it.

All supplies for this card are by Stampin' Up!. I used the Witches Brew dsp, Best of Halloween stamp set, square lattice embossing folder, circle and circle scallop punches, and Basic Black, Basic Gray, Pumpkin Pie, and Very Vanilla cardstock.

My Trick or Treat Halloween Card is entered into the following challenges:

13 comments:

  1. Love your spook house image, reminds me of Bate's motel! Thanks for sharing with us at Lexis, good luck! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol - I sometimes wonder if my hubby is just saying it to make me stop asking ;) For what it's worth *I* think it's cool! And masculine! But then again, I'm a girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the color on your card it is a masculine enough and the orange really halloween feels...great idea Andrea to put only little bit orange on your card...great job..

    I see your card on Make It Monday, if you like to see my card it is # 65, I would be glad if you could leave me some love too...hugs, and thanks before, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute Halloween card Andrea! Thanks for sharing it with us at Make It Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Halloween card and I really think it's masculine. Love the SU papers and your great design. Thanks for joining us at Cards for Men. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Card. Love the PP and the image you have choosen.

    Thanks for playing at the Creative Creation Challenges this fortnight.

    Happy Crafting
    Sam

    craftychickcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cool card Andreal. Love that spooky castle image and the pretty background paper.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this card quite very elegant yet still captures halloween fab , Thanks for joining Creative Creations Challenge & good luck Pam DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect Halloween card! Love the layout and that awesome image too! Thanks for playing along with us over at ABC Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Is the background paper with the orange spiders also Stamping Up?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the spider paper is from the Witches' Brew designer series paper collection.

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊