Thursday, April 24, 2014

Yellow Flower Feel Better Card

Hello! The ColourQ challenge this week features three of my favorite colors: Purple, Green and Yellow. Therefore, I knew I had to play along. This Yellow Flower Feel Better Card was made for three challenges. I added embossing to join in on the challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks and the theme at Crafting by Designs is April Showers bring May Flowers. Most all of the supplies on my handmade card are by Stampin' Up!, except the scalloped circle die by Spellbinders. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!  

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I like how you popped up the flower! Love your embossing folder too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderfully cheerful card - perfect for a 'get well' message! Thanks for playing along with us at the ColourQ this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊