Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Gold Blossom For You Card

It's a great day here in Oklahoma! I hope everything is wonderful where you live. My afternoon has consisted of laundry and crafting. The card I made today is for the 200th challenge celebration at The Paper Players. There are six challenge options to choose from. I picked the sketch selected by Sandy Mathis. The center panel of my Gold Blossom For You Card was inspired by a card from page 149 of the new Stampin' Up! catalog. A few of the punched circles are adhered to the typeset paper and others are loose so they move around if you shake it. The vellum was then stitched into place. All supplies for this card are by Stampin' Up! with exception to the gold paper, I believe it's by Recollections. The stamp sets used are: Flower Shop and Itty Bitty Banners. The colors are: Basic Black, Lost Lagoon, Real Red and Very Vanilla. For the patterned paper I used the discontinued Modern Medley and the embossing folder is decorative dots. To make the layered flower I used the Blossom and Pansy punches and secured them together with a real red glitter brad. This card was a lot of fun to make! Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!

My Gold Blossom For You Card is entered into the following challenges:

6 comments:

  1. Just lovely Andrea!! I especially love the confetti behind the vellum. So sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, love the colour combinations and the embossing. fab! Thanks for joining us at Love to Create this week! mo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Andrea! What a beautiful design! I love the confetti, as well as the gold flower! Thanks for joining The Paper Players in our 200th challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty....love the mix of colors you've used! Thanks for helping us celebrate our 200th challenge with this beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card, Andrea! I love how you added the polka dots behind the vellum. Very clever! Thank you so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players for our 200th challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card. Thank you for joining us at Crafting From The Heart this time and we hope to see you again soon. Tracy DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊