Monday, June 9, 2014

Star Thanks Card

Hello! I hope you are having a wonderful day! This afternoon I spent some time making this Star Thanks Card for The Paper Players color challenge. The colors are: Real Red, Whisper White and Night of Navy. To create my center panel I used watercolor paper, Night of Navy stampin' pad and my large Aqua Painter. Once the panel was dry I layered it to a slightly larger piece of Night of Navy cardstock. I cut the stars using my Cricut machine and then layered them with silver star stickers. To break up the panel I used silver ribbon that I recycled from holiday packaging. The thanks stamp is from the new Another Thank You stamp set by Stampin' Up! After stamping the sentiment with Real Red ink I used oval punches and layered them together. That about sums it up. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!

3 comments:

  1. Love your watercolored background! Those popped-up stars are lovely, especially with the silvery trim! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool technic and result for your card. Great star effects make this card shine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your watercolored background, too! I also love the repetition of the stars and the touch of ribbon. So glad you joined the Paper Players this week
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊