Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Happy Squirrel Fall Card


Doesn't he look happy? This is how I imagine my face looks when I'm buying new craft supplies! When I saw this new Autumn Squirrel digital stamp from Bugaboo it immediately put a smile on my face and went into my shopping cart. I think it's super cute! I colored the image with Copic markers using colors from the color challenge at Tuesday Throwdown. The layout is from this weeks Stella Says Sketch challenge at Catch The Bug. All patterned papers are from the Sweater Weather paper pad by DCWV and the cardstock colors are Bermuda Bay and Summer Starfruit by Stampin' Up! Following the sketch for details, I used Bermuda Bay twine and three Cajun Craze candy dots. The sentiment stamp is from Sugar Pea Designs and was stamped with Memento Black ink. The finished size of this Happy Squirrel Fall Card is 5.25" square. That's it! I'm glad you stopped by and enjoy the rest of your day!

This card is also entered into the following challenges:

11 comments:

  1. OMGoodness, so adorable and cute! I love squirrels! Gorgeous colour combo too, Andrea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! Thanks for sharing with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe this is adorable; such a sweet take on our challenge! Thanks so much for joining us this week at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a happy squirrel you found to feature on this fall card -- the papers and colors selected really make for a great presentation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable, Andrea. Lovely coloring of this sweet Bugaboo image. Thanks for playing along with Stella Says Sketch at Catch the Bug this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the plaid really works with that charming image. I'm so glad you joined the City Crafter Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely beautiful!! He's very cute! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a darling image for a fall card - love it. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Fan-tastic Tuesday Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a sweet card! Greaqt job using the inspiration colors! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely darling!! Saw it on Stella Says Sketch.
    New follower.
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊