Friday, September 11, 2015

Yummy Cheeseburger Card


Last Saturday my hubby and I met my parents in Stillwater, Oklahoma at Eskimo Joe's for some burgers. My parents picked up the check so I made them this Yummy Cheeseburger Card. The inside was stamped with a Thank You sentiment along with a handwritten message. The burger image is by Doodle Pantry and I used the pre-colored version. I kept the layout simple and only added a few sequins for embellishment to keep it easy to mail. Pretty simple! Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!

This Yummy Cheeseburger Card is entered into the following challenges:

5 comments:

  1. Oh I would hate to see ants on my burger! So funny! Your parents will get a kick out of it! Great image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just adorable! I wouldn't want to see ants on my burger either, but this is just too, too cute! Thanks for joining us for this week's challenge at QKR Stampede!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Andrea, thanks for stopping by, and leaving a sweet comment. Was able to click your link and pop over to enjoy this yummy goodness. Not had my supper yet, so this is making me drool - big time. Love the image- (minus the extra protein!), the fab colors and the wonderful background papers that made this card so very special (and delectable too!) TFS & Happy Sunday. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. A perfect "thank you for lunch" card! How cute! It looks great with your papers. Thanks for sharing in our QKR Stampede Midnite Snack Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What cute card, the burgers sound yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊