Monday, April 25, 2016

You're One of a Kind Card


It's always a good day when some crafting supplies are delivered to my doorstep! My Simon Says Stamp May Card Kit arrived and since my hubby was taking a nap, I played in my craft room. I used the Mojo Monday sketch, this week it's round or square and this You're One of a Kind Card is 5.25" square. Most of the supplies came in the kit but I added two scrap pieces of patterned paper to make the grass and the pink polka dot through the middle and colored the flowers with Copic markers. I love how happy this card turned out.

This card is entered into the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!

4 comments:

  1. It looks like you had much better luck with this card kit and stamp set than I did! I love the color combination you used, as well as the shapes and layout. Very nicely done :) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun and cheery! Thanks for joining us at Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, the cheery image and pastel colours are a perfect combination x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really gorgeous card.
    Thanks so much for sharing your creation with us at Make My Monday.
    Fliss DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊