Friday, December 16, 2016

Winter Fox Card

Happy Friday! Life has been busy lately. Last night I spent two hours making decorative pretzel rods for my hubby's coworkers. Most my days are spent sewing since I'm making several of our Christmas gifts this year. It's always my goal to avoid the big box stores this time of year. The crowds and excessive Christmas marketing drive me crazy.

Onto this Winter Fox Card, the Winter Fox and coordinating dies by Lawn Fawn were one of my Cyber Monday purchases. It's the perfect image to share at the Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop. All patterned paper on this card is by Lawn Fawn and the glitter snow was created with Iridescent Ice embossing powder.The fox was colored with Copic markers, then it was die cut and adhered directly to the card. The sentiment comes with the stamp set and three snowflake sequins were added for detail. I'm also linking this card to the Snowflake Challenge at Cute Card Thursday. That's it! Thanks for stopping by and Warm Winter Wishes to you.

14 comments:

  1. Awwww...this is darling! love that fox!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Card!! Probably my favorite color scheme for winter themed projects.. Thank you for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fox and adorable choice of papers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card Andrea, the papers are lovely and you have coloured the fox perfectly

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is soooooo cute, Andrea! I love the adorable fox! You've coloured him beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely adorable Andrea!! I love the sparkly snow the fox is standing on!! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*-DT member

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊