Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Brentwood Owl Valentine Cards


Hello! This past weekend Jessica Lynn Original created this cute new digital Brentwood Owl image called Wholelotta Love and I just adore it! I've used it to make several cards for the Cards from the Heart Card Drive. It's been a lot of fun playing around with different colors and patterned papers. There is still some time if you can make a few cards for the card drive, check out all the details HERE. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!


3 comments:

  1. love them, the papers and colouring create such different finishes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards Andrea, great colouring ans such cute images

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Andrea! Just popping in to say Hello and I hope 2017 has been good to you so far! Your Brentwood cards are sooo cute! They are similar yet all so different! I like your patterned papers! I enjoy making cards for children's charities too. I missed out on this charity but I'll make a note for next year as it seems to be an annual card drive.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊