Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Dragonfly Special Day Card

Hello crafty friends, it's been awhile since my last post. My hubby was off for two weeks during Christmas and the New Year and finally went back to work this morning. It was nice having him around but there was definitely no crafting time while he was home.

This afternoon I had time to play with some new products from the Stampin' Up! Occasions catalog that launched today. I placed a small pre-order before the holidays with a couple of my new favorites. The Dragonfly Dreams Bundle (144728) along with the Cupcakes & Carousels paper pad (142744). I'm a sucker for anything argyle and was happy to see this patterned paper. I kept the card simple and did some layered stamping along with three Bermuda Bay sequins. I kept thinking I had Bermuda Bay sequins but couldn't find them, finally I remembered it was sequin trim (137910) and it was hiding in a drawer. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!

This Dragonfly Special Day Card is entered into the following challenges:

10 comments:

  1. Love the bright colors - fun papers! Thanks for joining in the SUO Challenge this time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, beautiful colours and I love the background.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Apologies for not visiting for a while, love the warm colours an the dragonfly brightened up a miserable day

    ReplyDelete
  4. The paper really sets the dragonfly up and makes the card very special for someone's special day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this looks fantastic! Love the background paper with the dragonfly die cut- perfect combination! Thanks for playing with us at SUO Challenges :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card with your new goodies. Gorgeous colours. So glad you joined the fun at SUOChallenges

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO sweet! Those dragonflies are SO popular and I'm happy to see them in bright colors! Thanks for playing along with the SUO Challenge this time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your bright dragonfly Andrea! I also like the way you cut off part of the circle. Thanks for playing along with the SUO Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful, bold, bright, happy card!! Thanks for playing along in the SUO challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card..Love the bright colors..Thank you so much for playing with us at Crafty Creations Challenge. Hugs xx Deepti

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊