Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Coral Butterfly Sympathy Card

Hello! I'm feeling much better after my surgery almost two weeks ago. It's easier to sit now and I've been crafting at my computer desk on the pull out keyboard area. Honestly, I really like crafting at this lower level. I can see things better and it hasn't hurt my back. It would be nice if the surface area was larger, but it does force me to clean up when I'm done. Anyway... onto my Coral Butterfly Sympathy Card.

The challenge at SU! Only is to use Butterflies or Dragonflies and I like them both but decided to use the Watercolor Wings stamp set to make a sympathy card. All supplies used on this card are by Stampin' Up!, with the exception of the sentiment, sequins and Tip Top Taupe ink everything else is currently available. Supplies used include: Whisper White, Old Olive and Calypso Coral Cardstock, Petal Garden paper stack, Watercolor Wings stamp set, Calypso Coral and Tip Top Taupe ink, Flourish thinlits, Big Shot, sentiment from retired Simply Sketched stamp set and Fancy Frost sequins. That's it! Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!

Challenges entered:

6 comments:

  1. Very beautiful and a lovely card for sympathy. Great project and just perfect for our challenge. So glad you joined the fun at SUO Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So bright and cheerful - your pretty butterfly creation!! Thanks for playing along in the SUO challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week! Anna

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful butterfly card! I love how everything is so nicely coordinated! Thanks for joining the SUO challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me encanta la tarjeta. Llama la atención la mariposa que utilizaste.
    Gracias por participar con nosotras en Retarte#104
    Maria Pilar DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊