Monday, October 2, 2017

Floral Happy Birthday Card

Hello and happy Monday! It was a busy weekend at my house but I did manage to make this Floral Happy Birthday Card. My birthday stash is really low and my family has several birthdays in the coming months, so it was a good time to make a birthday card.

This card was inspired by the following challenges:
All supplies are by Stampin' Up! and include:
  • Paper: Crumb Cake, Fresh Fig, Sweet Sugarplum, Crushed Curry, So Saffron, Pear Pizzazz, Early Espresso and Whisper White cardstock along with Wood Textures designer series paper stack.
  • Stamps: Oh So Eclectic (florals) and retired Tin of Cards (sentiment).
  • Inks: Crumb Cake, Fresh Fig, Crushed Curry and Old Olive.
  • Other Stuff: Eclectic Layers Thinlit dies, dimensionals and retired old olive sequins.

That's it! Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day.

9 comments:

  1. Andrea your rich colours are perfect for this week's theme and your florals look great againstvthe white background with tge woodgrain border. Thanks for joining us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. After your kind comments on my DT card, I had to pop in and see how yours had worked out. I love the use of Fresh Fig - I'd wanted to use it but couldn't make it fit - and the woodgrain paper in behind is lovely. Those cross-hatched leaves look great. Thanks so much for joining us at The Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty autumn card and Beautiful color choices too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful autumn birthday card with wonderful color combo! I'm sure the lucky recipient will love it! Thanks for playing along over at The Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Andrea! Those are some of my favorite colors. Thanks for playing along on the SUO Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! Love the color combination and I am sure that the birthday recipient will love it as well! Thanks for sharing with us at SUO Challenges- hugs and we hope you can play along again soon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning. I love the colours and the wood textures DSP in the background. This is so so perfect for our shape up challenge. It's wonderful to see your project in our lineup for SUO CHallenges!! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE IT!!! I LOVE HOW YOU PUT THE COLOR SHADED BEHIND THE DIES - VERY COOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊